March 13th (my due date) came and went,
and so has Pi Day (3/14) and Ides of March (3/15).
While I know that due dates are an approximate time frame, I haven't gone past my due date before (Corban was 5 days early and Abigail 1 day early) and with this being my 3rd pregnancy I really thought baby would be early (there was even a time when I wondered if she would have a February birthday!).
But I'm still pregnant and feeling good!
Almost every night, baby girl is very active and I have some contractions and go to bed wondering if tonight is the night.
Chris answers my phone calls, "are we having a baby?" and Corban and Abigail talk to, kiss, and rub my belly/baby every day.
We are all ready, just waiting for our precious baby to be ready!
and so has Pi Day (3/14) and Ides of March (3/15).
While I know that due dates are an approximate time frame, I haven't gone past my due date before (Corban was 5 days early and Abigail 1 day early) and with this being my 3rd pregnancy I really thought baby would be early (there was even a time when I wondered if she would have a February birthday!).
But I'm still pregnant and feeling good!
Almost every night, baby girl is very active and I have some contractions and go to bed wondering if tonight is the night.
Chris answers my phone calls, "are we having a baby?" and Corban and Abigail talk to, kiss, and rub my belly/baby every day.
We are all ready, just waiting for our precious baby to be ready!