
Hadassah Pearl Pendrak
6 years

Hadassah's birthday dinner choice- Chili's for macaroni and cheese and quesadillas!
Mommy and Hadassah wore unicorn's for her birthday!

Last night as a 5 year old!
Hadassah came to Mommy one nighti, the week before her birthday, in tears because she really liked being 5 and didn't know if she wanted to be 6!
A couple days after her birthday, Hadassah said, "I don't feel different. Six seems like five and I like it!"
A couple days before her birthday, Hadassah fell while trying to ride Abigail's bicycle and got a black eye. I took these after I saw her winking and making faces at herself in the mirror. I asked what she was doing and she said, "Trying to see all the colors my eye is today." When I showed her the pictures, Hadassah excitedly said, "It is so beautiful! It is like a mermaid- all purple and blue and green!"