Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Abigail's birthday

Abigail wanted a butterfly them for her birthday this year!


last night as a 6 year old (snuggled with her sister and her blankie!)

We started the day with butterfly shaped muffins. 


Abigail's birthday was on a Wednesday, 
so we spent most of the day at CC.  She brought cupcakes and rings to celebrate with her class and they sang 
happy birthday to her!

That evening she requested steak, artichokes and pears for dinner.  
She opened her presents, we sang, and we all had cake!
favorite color:  yellow and pink
favorite toy:  blankie
favorite movie: the new Cinderella
favorite TV show:  My Little Pony and Veggie Tales in the House
favorite game:  red light/green light, hide-n-seek tag, I'm thinking of an animal
favorite sport:  ballet and swimming
favorite food:  steak, pears, apples, quesadillas
favorite book: Samantha (American Girl series)
favorite verse:  Abigail verse- 1 Samuel 25:3 that says I'm beautiful and intelligent
favorite subject:  art and cooking
best friend:  my family :)
what I want to be/do when I grow up:  a ballerina and a mommy