Monday, April 30, 2012

April photo-a-day

reflection  -  color  -  mail
someone who makes me happy  -  tiny  -  lunch (tijuana flats)
shadow  -  inside my wallet  -  younger me
cold  -  where I ate breakfast  -  stairs

something I found  -  how I feel today  -  sunset
flower  -  something I don't like  -  hair
orange  -  something he drew  -  bottle
last thing I bought (teavana)  -  vegetable  -  something I'm grateful for
 
looking down  -  black+white  -  somewhere we went
1pm  -  circle  -  something that makes her sad


When I saw my friend Rosa was going to do a photo-a-day for April, I thought it would be fun to do together and a way to share pictures on Facebook 
(which I usually don't do because I put them all here!).  
Pictures were all taken with my phone, using Instagram,
and it was a great way to be creative and to capture a moment in each day!
I used this list: