It is neat how much Abigail has learned just listening to Corban's school time.
She loves to be included!
After Corban's first week at CC, and hearing me review his material with him, Abigail sat down next to me one evening and said "Ok, ask me." I didn't know what she meant at first but then as she began to say the history sentence about Columbus I realized that she had been learning the song too and wanted to be quizzed!
She loves to be included!
After Corban's first week at CC, and hearing me review his material with him, Abigail sat down next to me one evening and said "Ok, ask me." I didn't know what she meant at first but then as she began to say the history sentence about Columbus I realized that she had been learning the song too and wanted to be quizzed!
hungry bellies=famine in Egypt
its funny to say toot-a-comma (Tutankhamun)
:)
its funny to say toot-a-comma (Tutankhamun)
:)