Sunday, February 13, 2011

Time with a Princess

Sunday afternoon, Abigail and I had some wonderful mommy/daughter time and went to see Beauty and the Beast
(the tickets were another sweet birthday surprise from Chris!)
at the Miniaci Performing Arts Center.
It was an excellent performance and we had so much fun together!
Beautiful girl!
Abigail told me the first dress I had on was not a "princess dress" and I needed to change to the dress that she picked to "help" me!

Abigail loved being dressed up, watching the dancing and singing, and thought the Beast looked like a lion!







She held my hand for the entire show!













There was face painting before (but Abigail insisted on staying in her seat to wait for the show and not miss anything!) and ice cream sandwiches after the performance (she did not hesitate to take part in that fun)!
Then we went to a delicious bakery to enjoy some more treats!
Abigail picked out a raspberry tart and a chocolate filled heart cookie.