Monday, August 11, 2008

Fun Day!

Corban had his first night away from Mommy and Daddy last Friday. We met Chris's parents near Disney for the switch and Corban went with them down to Avon Park for the day and got to spend the night in a "train" (their RV)! He did super and had fun being spoiled!
Chris and I had a great time and really enjoyed our day together! We had lunch at Fuddruckers (and played Ms. Pack-man), went to some stores (played a game of checkers outside Bass Pro--I won!), had a blast playing putt-putt golf at Congo River (Chris won but I got the only hole-in-one!), had dinner at Outback and then went to see The Dark Knight. We walked into the movie expecting to be a little disappointed by all the hype, especially around the Heath Ledger/Joker character, but he was amazing (scary!) in that role and we'd definitely recommend you go see it!