Friday, June 20, 2014

Ritz

Chris was invited to a meeting being held at the Fort Lauderdale Ritz Carlton hotel.  
Initially he thought, he would come home in the evenings but then we decided it would be 
a fun, overnight getaway!  
When the children and I got to the room it was wonderful, but only one king bed.  
I thought of asking to be moved to a room with 2 beds, but Corban insisted in staying in the "royal" room we were in and they all said it would be so fun to camp on the floor that night!  
So, I requested a crib for Asher and extra blankets to make a fort on the floor for 
Corban, Abigail and Hadassah!
 views from our room
It was supposed to be rainy weather all day, but instead the sun was shining and it was beautiful and warm so we played at the pool!




After finishing his day in meetings, Chris joined us and we walked down to a little pizza shop.  We got a pizza to go and sat on the beach for a beautiful sunset/full moon and dinner.




The next morning, Chris went back to meetings, 
I dropped off the oldest 3 at camp and came back to do this:



The woman at checkin told me they did not have an owl but gave Asher a onesie and duckie for his first Ritz stay!