Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Birthday Getaway

My birthday started with singing, cards, gifts and cake for breakfast 
with Chris, the children and my parents!  
After breakfast, Mom and Dad left with Corban, Abigail and Hadassah 
and Chris and I began our week of a quiet house with time together and with Asher!
Chris said he was taking me to lunch and as we got on the road told me we were going to a restaurant that we like in Naples.  
After a yummy lunch, he surprised me 
(he had packed bags for us and even got them unpacked in the room without me seeing!) by telling me we were staying in Naples for the night and next day!  When I got to room I found a note to look in the fridge, where I found chocolate cake!
We went to the Pier for sunset 
and then walked along Third Street 
to look at art galleries and shops.





The next day, we went to the Botanical gardens.











I had a wonderful birthday, 
it was a great get-away with these two special guys!

in the garden we saw this small alligator on the sidewalk!