Saturday, July 21, 2012

My Boy

How very, VERY quickly Corban and I have grown from that special day to this one.  
I say both of us, because really it has been me as well.  It was on that day,  
July 8th 2006
that I became a mommy!  Wow!  I am loving every minute of it!  
Corban's name means "gift devoted to God" and he truly is an absolute blessing.  
I LOVE being his Mama!  I love learning how to do mommyhood with this amazing boy.  There are certainly new lessons to be learned with the girls (and having 3 unique little people!), but Corban is the first and so much is being first learned and experienced with him.  From first tooth to first tooth lost, first sleep through the night to first day of school.  
I am so thankful for our firstborn, our son, our Corban!
Corban is sensitive and compassionate; with an inner strength and determination.  
He has true faith, is incredibly giving and patient, loves generously and is daily growing in wisdom.  He has a great memory and deals well in absolutes, yet has a fun imagination and lots of silliness.
 
45 pounds
45.5 inches 
favorite colors: purple and aqua
favorite toy: Lego's
favorite movie: Star Wars
favorite tv show: Spiderman
favorite games: Angry Birds and Wii
favorite sport: swimming
favorite food: candy, cheeseburgers, and cheese pizza
favorite book:  Superheroes book
favorite verse: story of Noah
favorite subjects: history and art
best friend: Abigail
what he wants to do/be when he grows up:  definitely a Daddy and probably an astronaut